Innovativeness, Integrity, Industriousness
- Flag and CoA designs changed. Decision for this made by five citizens.
- Major Microwiki revisions made.
- First Theodian flag under production. Will be owned by Axel_Nielson.
- Major updates to the Foreign Affairs page on MicroWiki, by Axel-Nielson.
- Decided to draft the first child constitution in lieu of GOV
- Discussed the future of GOV
- Added to the official ToDo list
- Created a VYM map to assist in task-prioritization
- Delegated tasks
- Contact regained with the Theodian Minister of Culture, Paradox
- GOV development back underway, this time by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Axel-Nielson
- Enfrastructure being renovated by Kyng Sweyn78
- Decision made to upgrade Theodian website to SiteBuilder v3.
- Official ToDo list expanded greatly
- Revisions performed on the algorithm to generate citizen-ID’s
- Ideal base for the epoch of the Kalendar discussed.
- Training program for junior diplomats (Theodians involved in the Theodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs) completed by Theodian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Axel.Nielson
- Citizen ID’s now generatable thanks to python script written by Theodian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Axel.Nielson
- Main page revised on theodia.webs.com by Kyng Sweyn78
- Application for citizenship revised (but not completed) on theodia.webs.com by Kyng Sweyn78
- Theodian Minister of Culture readied to review applications of citizenship
- Commencement of the process of Theodianization (proselytization of Theodia) of the members of Florida State University‘s Social Science and Public Affairs Living-Learning Community by Kyng Sweyn78
- Preparations made for a soon-expected increase in Theodian citizenship
- Kalendar revised
- Standard units worked on
- Foreign Affairs policies improved by Theodian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Axel.Nielson
- Development blog created by Kyng Sweyn78
- Foreign Affairs policies revised by Theodian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Axel.Nielson
- Interview on GOV found; being prepared for publication by Kyng Sweyn78
- Chat services selected: Jabber for discretion, Facebook/Skype/Gchat for normal dialougue (the means for normal communication has not yet been selected)
- Official governmental computer formats set by Kyng Sweyn78